FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results for July 2014 (Flash Report)
August 28, 2014
FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results
for July 2014 (Flash Report)
|July 2014||Jan–Jul 2014|
|Units||2014 vs 2013||Units||'14 vs '13|
|Domestic Production *1||
|+16.2%||Increased y/y for 5th consecutive month||403,498||+9.6%|
|Overseas Production *2||
|+20.9%||First y/y increase in 15 months||95,051||-6.4%|
|Global Production Total||
|+16.8%||Increased y/y for 5th consecutive month||498,549||+6.2%|
|Passenger Vehicles||12,056||+3.5%||First y/y increase in 4 months||72,889||-6.9%|
|Mini Vehicles||2,893||-40.3%||Decreased y/y for 4th consecutive month||29,608||-11.8%|
|Japan Sales Total||14,949||-9.4%||Decreased y/y for 4th consecutive month||102,497||-8.3%|
|Export Total *3||
|+15.0%||Increased y/y for 18th consecutive month||306,478||+18.7%|
☆: Record high for the month of July
★: Record high for a single month
*1 JAMA (Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association Inc.) report basis (CBU)
*2 Local line-off basis
*3 JAMA report basis
< Production >
- Domestic production increased year-on-year due to strong sales in North America as well as the full-scale production startup of the all-new Levorg wagon following its Japanese market launch in June.
- Overseas production increased year-on-year as the all-new Legacy and Outback models entered full-scale production.
< Japan Sales >
- Passenger vehicle sales increased year-on-year with strong demand for the all-new Levorg wagon released in June.
- Mini vehicle sales decreased year-on-year due to a decline in the Stella and other minicar sales.
< Exports >
- Exports from Japan increased year-on-year led by continued strong demand for the Impreza series and the Forester in North America.