FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results for November 2014 (Flash Report)
December 24, 2014
FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results
for November 2014 (Flash Report)
|November 2014||Jan–Nov 2014|
|Units||2014 vs 2013||Units||'14 vs '13|
|Domestic Production *1||
|+0.3%||Increased y/y for 9th consecutive month||637,269||+8.9%|
|Overseas Production *2||
|+35.6%||Increased y/y for 5th consecutive month||176,679||+11.1%|
|Global Production Total||
|+6.9%||Increased y/y for 9th consecutive month||813,948||+9.4%|
|Passenger Vehicles||8,924||-3.9%||First y/y decrease in 5 months||115,913||-1.3%|
|Mini Vehicles||2,654||-30.8%||Decreased y/y for 8th consecutive month||40,416||-20.6%|
|Japan Sales Total||11,578||-11.8%||Decreased y/y for 2nd consecutive month||156,329||-7.1%|
|Export Total *3||47,486||-10.9%||First y/y decrease in 22 months||493,219||+16.1%|
☆: Record high for the month of November
*1 JAMA (Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association Inc.) report basis (CBU)
*2 Local line-off basis
*3 JAMA report basis
< Production >
- Domestic production increased year-on-year as strong sales continued in North America and full-scale production of the all-new Legacy and Outback started.
- Overseas production increased year-on-year led by continued high demand for the the all-new Legacy and Outback.
< Japan Sales >
- Passenger vehicle sales decreased year-on-year despite strong sales of the Levorg wagon and WRX series.
- Mini vehicle sales decreased year-on-year due to a decline in the Stella and other minicar sales.
< Exports >
- While strong sales in North America continued, exports from Japan decreased compared to those of November last year which included shipments carried over from the previous month due to typhoon hits.