FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results for November 2015 (Flash Report)
December 25, 2015
FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results
for November 2015 (Flash Report)
|November 2015||Jan-Nov 2015|
|Units||2015 vs 2014||Units||’15 vs ’14|
|+4.0%||First y/y increase in 2 months||652,252||+2.4%|
|+7.3%||First y/y increase in 2 months||211,154||+19.5%|
|Global Production Total||
|+4.8%||First y/y increase in 2 months||863,406||+6.1%|
|Passenger Vehicles||9,475||+6.2%||First y/y increase in 2 months||113,462||-2.1%|
|Mini Vehicles||2,467||-7.0%||3rd consecutive month of y/y decrease||35,723||-11.6%|
|Japan Sales Total||11,942||+3.1%||First y/y increase in 6 months||149,185||-4.6%|
|51,052||+7.5%||First y/y increase in 2 months||513,421||+4.1%|
☆: Record high for the month of November
*1 JAMA (Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association Inc.) report basis (CBU)
*2 Local line-off basis
*3 JAMA report basis
< Production >
Production increased year-on-year both in Japan and overseas on the back of strong sales momentum.
– Domestic production increased year-on-year led by increased production of the Impreza, Subaru XV and Forester.
– Overseas production increased year-on-year led by continued strong demand for the Legacy and Outback in North America.
< Japan Sales >
– Passenger vehicle sales increased year-on-year led by increased sales of the Forester which was facelifted in October and the Subaru XV.
– Mini vehicle sales decreased year-on-year due to a decline in the Pleo and Samber sales.
< Exports >
– Exports from Japan increased year-on-year with increased shipments of the Forester to North America, the Subaru XV to Euopre, and the Outback to Australia.