FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results for November 2016 (Flash Report)
December 27, 2016
FHI Announces Production, Japan Sales and Export Results for
November 2016 (Flash Report)
|November 2016||Jan-Nov 2016|
|Units||2016 vs 2015||Units||’16 vs ’15|
|+8.8%||First y/y increase in 2 months||
|+32.9%||6th consecutive month of y/y increase||
|Global Production Total||
|+14.7%||4th consecutive month of y/y increase||
|Passenger Vehicles||11,832||+24.9%||2nd consecutive month of y/y increase||111,721||-1.5%|
|Mini Vehicles||2,107||-14.6%||3rd consecutive month of y/y decrease||30,854||-13.6%|
|Japan Sales Total||13,939||+16.7%||2nd consecutive month of y/y increase||142,575||-4.4%|
|46,731||-8.5%||First y/y decrease in 2 months||
☆: Record high for the month of November
〇: Record high for January-November period
*1 JAMA (Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association Inc.) report basis (CBU)
*2 Local line-off basis
*3 JAMA report basis
< Production >
– Domestic production rose year-on-year as production of the Legacy and Forester increased.
– Overseas production significantly increased year-on-year, as the U.S. production of the all-new Impreza started in November, and Subaru vehicle production began on the assembly line that was once used to build the Toyota Camry.
< Sales in Japan >
– Passenger vehicle sales increased year-on-year led by the Levorg and Forester.
– Mini vehicle sales decreased year-on-year as sales of the Stella and Pleo declined.
< Exports >
– Exports from Japan decreased year-on-year for reasons related to schedules of shipments to North America and Australia.